Soothing and softening with Honey, Lime-Blossom and Peach
- All skin types
- Suitable for all the family* (not for children under 36 months)
- Ingredients: Honey 1%, Lime-Blossom Extract 4%, Peach Extract 1%, Walnut Extract 3%, Ginseng 1%, Plant-derived Washing Base.
This very mild gel gently cleanses the skin every day and protects the hydrolipidic film. Skin is clear, fresh and satin-smooth.Next up, I figured I might as well get a new treatment/moisturizer and decided to stick with Nuxe. The Radiance Resurfacing Cream looked good to me because it says right on it "for skin with imperfections", so I ordered it. :) Another great decision! Again, smells wonderful, feels great, seems to be refining my skin (keeping pores clear, clearing up face, evening things out) but it's just too early to tell yet. What it has done is evened out the texture - my skin was rough and dry in some patches, flaky in some and oily in others. Nice combo, huh? My skin's been nuts this summer with the humidity and heat. So, fingers crossed that I'll see some amazing results but even if I don't, it feels good & smells good and moisturizes so that's enough for me. :) From the jar:
- Skin with Imperfections
Exfoliates the surface layers of the skin resulting in a radiant copmlexion. The skin is renewed, revealed and refined.
- The first daily facial peel to work on the 3 secrets to radiant skin = smooth skin surface / hydration / microcirculation
- Peels away the skin due to Hibiscus Flower, Citrus Fruit and Sugar Acids; without glycolic acid
- Extremely gentle and kind to skins
- Hibiscus Flower Acids
- Citrus Fruit Acids
- Sugar Acids