Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color Swatches

Today I decided to quickly write about Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color (blush). I like these quite a bit - not as much as Armani or Rock & Republic but I do like them better than most. There's a very nice range of colors to choose from. All of the ones I've tried are very nice texture and pretty pigmented. My favorite thing about these (and this won't surprise most of you) is that you can pop them out of their individual compacts and put them into a 6-well palette. The newest additions to the line are Lotus Pink & Lush Nectarine and I have to say they are my favorites. They have a different finish to them than the others. They almost have an iridescent sheen. They're gorgeous and both are very flattering on many different skintones. These are $24 each and the empty palettes cost $10.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: