Thursday, September 23, 2010

Guerlain Blush 4 Eclats - Tendre Aurore

This is my first Guerlain blush and I have to say that I am impressed.  It is so soft but not in the usual powdery way (like Lorac or Stila e/s).  It feels velvety to the touch.  Pigmentation is very good.  I actually really love this color but I think it would be something only suitable for fair skintones.  Darker skintones could use it as a highlighter I suppose.  On me, this blush just gives a hint of color and looks extremely natural.  My cheeks but better.  :)  It could be made more dramatic by using the colors separately or you can apply it blended together and then pick up some color from one of the darker shades and go over the area toward the bottom, keeping it light on top and giving you some contour.  These blushes have the signature Guerlain scent - candied violets - which I happen to love.  It doesn't linger upon application but every time you open the compact you get a nice waft of fragrance.

2 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

This looks so cute! I wonder how I've never noticed it before when shopping! Will need to check it out.

makeaneffort said...

Beautiful! I love the new layout, too.