Monday, September 27, 2010

Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara

My first impression of this mascara was "meh".... it wasn't bad I just didn't see how it could possibly be worthy of the name "Faux Cils."  Well, I went to take an EOTD pic and gasped when I saw what my lashes looked like.  Sometimes it's good to take a look from a different perspective, lol. 

Highlights:
  • It hasn't flaked or smudged on me.
  • It holds a curl extremely well.
  • It is a really nice, lush black.
  • The brush is nice, not super huge and not tiny either.  It's not one of those plastic brushes.
  • It's not a super wet formula so it doesn't take forever to dry.
  • That's pretty much all I can think of to say about mascara.
Final  Word:  Not worth the dough in my opinion.  It's a nice mascara but it's not life changing.  If you have some extra money to throw down for a new mascara, consider something else.  Diorshow Extase or YSL Faux Cils would be my choice.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Your lashes look amazing crazy girl lol

Erika said...

Aleksis!!!!!!!!!! (((hugs))) Where have you been, girl? We've missed you.