Monday, August 16, 2010

Dior Misty Mauve Quint (Pics & Swatches)

When I saw this one, I had to have it. It's gorgeous. The texture is on par with the better quints (like Stylish Move) and the colors are perfect for fall. I can't wait for it to cool down so that I can use this bad boy. I did do a smokey eye with it a few weeks ago when I was going out to a club because I figured it would be dark enough it didn't matter if my makeup didn't look summery. It wore well, no creasing (used UDPP) or fading and I had it on for... Oh.... 12 hours? Yeah, long night. The colors are a frosty white, icy pale pink (though they called it lilac), a dark matte plummy taupe, blackened purple with fine silver shimmer, and a pale mauve with an almost metallic finish. I think this one would look great with Clinique Starry Plum Creamshaper but I seem to have misplaced mine and couldn't try it.

No comments: