Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I am so glad I ignored my apprehension and bought this one. I'll be honest and say that while I love Urban Decay palettes, they often just sit unused because only a couple of colors will be usable for me. Not so with this palette. The texture of almost all the shadows are fantastic. The only 2 shadows I don't love in this one are Darkhorse & Hustle because they seem kind of chalky. Swatches left to right (on bare skin, 1 swipe w/ finger): Top: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Gunmetal Bottom: Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep.

2 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

Isn't it the most beautiful palette? I absolutely love it! And your tattoo is lovely :)

Erika said...

I love it! Best thing I've seen come from UD in quite a while. I'm so glad I picked it up. Thank you! I wanted this tattoo for several years before I finally got it. :)