Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back With a New Name and a Reintroduction


Hi everyone!  Sorry I had such a long lapse in blogging.  What can I say?  I had a lot of intense things happening in my life and I just lost interest.  But, now I'm back and I hope to start doing regular updates again.  I don't know that this will be strictly a makeup blog from here, there may be days when something totally irrelevant is on my mind.  Why not post it here? 

In short, along with the new name I've decided that this will now be a makeup blog with personality.  MY personality, which is not always pretty and is sometimes downright filthy.  I got really tired of censoring myself, feeling that I needed to keep a mask in place, afraid of who might stumble across this blog and be offended or shocked.

So, from here on out, this is me.  Deal with it, bitches.  :)

New name is Makeup on the Rocks, no longer Unintelligent Design (duhastmakeup.blogspot.com).

More tomorrow.

No comments: