Friday, September 3, 2010

Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation - Beige Pale

This foundation is great.  It's super easy to work with, smells nice, covers well, wears like iron & doesn't break me out.  I really don't think I can ask for more.  The texture is very thin.  The main reason I wanted to post this is to show that the "pale" shade is really not all that pale at all.  It's an almost perfect match for my currently tanned skin.  I am currently Diorskin Forever Compact #030 and LM Silk Creme in Beige Ivory.  This is just a smidge lighter than those two - perfect for winter.  Here's a pic and a swatch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
Would you be able to compare Beige Pale to a shade in MAC foundations? Im neutral NW/C15 and am wondering whether to get Beige Pale #01 (the Asis-exclusive shade)...

Many thanks!! :)

Christi said...

Where did you buy Beige Pale?? I can't find it anywhere!