Monday, August 23, 2010

Guerlain 29 Rue de Sevres Palette EOTD

While I love Guerlain, I generally don't care for their eyeshadows. Every quad I've ever had has been a disappointment. Chalky, poor pigmentation and you really have to DIG to get any color onto your brush. So, I wasn't sure what to expect with this - I kept my expectations low while really hoping that I'd be surprised. SURPRISE!!! I love this. The textures are very soft and buttery. Color payoff is excellent. I even used the liner (and brush) included in this palette. Not one color is a dud. So, without further adieu, here's an EOTD using Rue de Sevres. The entire eye is done in the palette, except the waterline which is Stila Topaz Kajal.

1 comment:

Musing on Beauty said...

Noooo! I saw these palettes on Saturday, they were horribly expensive (72€ each) so I didn't even swatch them and told myself they would be poorly pigmented anyway (as per usual for Guerlain). Now I have to pretend I didn't read this!!