Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chantecaille Anais Lip Chic

I want them all. There, I said it. This has to be the greatest feeling lipstick I've ever used. It's amazing. Sort of a gel/wax hybrid is how it feels on the lips. Smells sort of artificial vanilla (but fades and is actually pleasant in my opinion). I'd say it feels like a really luxurious lip balm. Actually, they feel sort of similar to the HIP Jelly Balms. But, hey.... these are CHANTECAILLE! :) These are very subtle and natural looking. Due to the formula, however, you will definitely have to reapply this after eating or drinking and a couple of times throughout the day. I don't mind that at all as my favorite type of lip products are sheer, non-sticky, glossy & moisturizing. This fits the bill. Price is $30 and can be bought at Chantecaille.com and some department stores (both in person and online). From the Chantecaille website: Lip Chic is a revolutionary hybrid that combines the high shine and plumping effects of a gloss with the rich, even coverage of a lipstick. It goes on with an incredibly soft, lightweight texture as it helps to smooth and firm the lips. This exceptionally comfortable formula is easy to apply in an even finish that is shiny but never sticky. Lip Chic leaves lips fuller and decidedly more youthful in appearance, but never irritated.

No comments: