Monday, June 8, 2009

Kiehls Imperiale Repairateur Moisturizing Eye Balm

just a teensy bit does what you need it for. I used it on my lips too. Sunk right in but still feels slightly tacky. I'll try it under concealer but it's probably best to use just at night. It looks a lot like a lipbalm in the pot and feels like some sort of cuticle balm I used to use but can't remember which one. If you have a dry undereye area that causes your eyes to look lined - I highly rec this. I was torn between this one and Bobbi Brown's Eye Balm but I decided to give this one a go first since it is much less money. :) Ingredients: C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Calcium Behenate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Cocoa Seed Butter, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin Oil, Tochopherol, Propylparaben, Cholesterol, Aloe Leaf Extract.

No comments: