Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dior Artistry Palette - Amber Design

Even though I ordered Navy Design, Sephora sent me Amber Design. It had been on my wishlist as well so I thought I'd give it a try and end up keeping it. The 2 darkest shadows in the palette feel like your standard Dior Quint shadow (think Stylish Move). The 2 lightest shadows have very little color payoff, 1 is mainly a subtle wash with shimmer, the other doesn't have much in the way of shimmer but is just a subtle wash as well. I think I'd like this one better with a light shadow that has some pigment - something like MAC Brule and then you can put the shimmery over top of that if you wanted. All in All I'm pretty pleased with it. The cream liner is decent, I don't have much experience w/ cream liners so... I'm very pale though and am not sure how well these colors would show up on someone much darker than I am. Used: UDPP Dior Amber Design MF 2000 Calorie Extreme Mascara

1 comment:

em said...

these palettes look amazing! thanks for the pics =)